Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Requirement: Head - Safety Management
Location: Bharuch located Units
- Should have a formal qualification in Safety Area - Min Req. Chemical Engineering / B.Sc. in Chemistry.
- Preferably in areas of Safety Management & Quantitative Risk Assessment from manufacturing Industries like Agrochemical, Pesticides, Fertiliser, Chemical, Fine Chemical, Pigments, Dyes & Intermediates,
- Should have a total experience of more than 25 years, which more than 10 to 15 years in Safety Management at managerial level.
- Good knowledge of Safety Management with Legal Requirements and capability to meet Legal Compliances.
- Short term planning and long term planning for the safety department in line with Management requirements. i.e. manpower, Training, Policy matters, Updation, Technology with Safety activities, conducting seminars with the additional aim of image building, etc.
- Attending external seminars as active participants. This will help in image building in Industry as well as with Government authorities who normally co-sponsor such activities.
- Should have the vision to take Safety to a substantially higher level both physically as well as culturally.
- Should have a passion or a burning desire to prove capability and grow, hence the right age for this post is 50+ years.
|Experience||15 - 25 Years|
|Salary||14 Lac To 18 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Safety Manager Chemical Engineer Safety Management|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mithil Shah|
|Address||A/18 5’Th Floor, Ajanta Commercial Center, Nr, Income Tax Cross Road, Ashram Road , Income Tax|