Agreement made and entered into this 13/05/11, by and between Mithil shah of Aarna Consultancy (hereinafter “Aarna Consultancy ”
) with its place of business at 2,floor, Thakorbhai house, Nr Subhash chak, Gurukul Road, Memnagar Ahmedabad 380052 and Mr/Mrs/Smt/Shri - Nimesh Bhatt residing at Ahmedabad (hereinafter "Consultant").
In consideration of the mutual covenants and promises contained herein, and for good and valuable consideration, the parties hereby agree as follows:
Now therefore, the parties agree as follows:
- Consultant has represented that he/she is an expert in locating and referring individuals with professional and management skills who are interested in employment and other engagements.
- Aarna Consultancy requires assistance, from time to time, in obtaining qualified applicants to execute its contract with its various clients.
- Aarna Consultancy and Consultant believe it is in the best interest of both parties to enter in a referral agreement pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth below:
Referrals. Consultant shall provide Aarna Consultancy with the resumes of Applicants pursuant to the following procedure:
Now therefore, the parties agree as follows:
- Aarna Consultancy may send a request to Consultant including the title of the position to be filled, the qualifications and skills necessary for that position. Nothing in this agreement shall preclude Aarna Consultancy from directly or indirectly through other referral companies soliciting resumes or interviewing
- Consultant shall send Aarna Consultancy current resumes of Applicants to fill the positions specified by Aarna Consultancy or its Clients within a reasonable time not exceeding one week. The candidates must match the description as specified by Aarna Consultancy or its Clients. Any exemptions by the clients of Aarna Consultancy will be communicated in advance for technically qualifying candidates.
- Aarna Consultancy, in its sole and absolute discretion, shall decide to interview any or all of the Applicants whose resumes have been forwarded by Consultant before submission to its Clients for perusal and final client interview. Aarna Consultancy shall notify Consultant in a timely manner with the results of any interview with the Client or Aarna Consultancy.
- In the event of Consultant, in its sole and absolute discretion, elects to enter into a Service Relationship with one of the clients of Aarna Consultancy or one of the applicants, whose resume was provided by Aarna Consultants, Consultant shall pay Aarna Consultancy a full referral fee not less than 8.33% of Cost to the Company (CTC).
- Placement Referral Fees
- Once the selected candidate joins, Aarna Consultancy shall pay to Consultant in favour to their name a placement fee equivalent to 50% (exclusive of taxes) of placement fees as agreed with the selected candidates. If the client is refereed by the consultant than the consultant is entitle for 60% placement fee. The placement fee will become payable within seven (7) days of receipt of payment from the respective client of Aarna Consultancy.
- a) In the event of any candidate referred by Consultant resigns from his/her Service Relationship or employment with the respective client of Aarna Consultancy or the relationship is terminated due to non-performance for any reason within ninety (90) days or More of the start of the Service Relationship, Consultant shall submit replacement resumes of additional qualified Applicants, with similar skills at no charge to Aarna Consultancy in the event clients of Aarna Consultancy employs such replacement applicant.
- a) In the event the replacement is not acceptable, Consultant will provide the next selected candidate without charging any placement referral fee within 10 days.
- Validity of resume - All resumes received from Consultant shall be valid for a period for three weeks (21days) from the date of receipt of resume or two weeks (15 days) from the first contact with the candidate by phone or email. The selected resumes of candidates submitted to clients of Aarna Consultancy would be valid for an additional 15 days from the date of interview to enable them to complete the recruitment process.
- Term - The Agreement shall be valid for a period of one year from 10/03/2011 until 9/03/2012 either party may terminate this Agreement by providing written notice to the other party thirty (30) days before the date of termination. The agreement shall be renewed at the discretion of the management of Aarna Consultancy.
- Refundable Deposit - N-A
- Non-Solicitation - During the term of this Agreement, Consultant shall not directly or indirectly, employ or offer employment to any employee of Aarna Consultancy or its clients.
- Ownership - Sole ownership of Aarna Consultancy lies with its partners.
- Consultant will utilize reasonable efforts to effect a placement of the referred Candidate, and will keep Aarna Consultancy informed of any and/or all substantial progress with such Candidate, including all interviews and Job Offers.
- Consultant will have to seek and source for suitable candidates for various positions specified by Aarna Consultancy.
- 1. Consultant will not receive any additional financial reimbursements or assistance from Aarna Consultancy to execute this agreement unless agreed in writing.
- Consultant will not demand or accept any emoluments from the candidates to provide employment or on behalf of Aarna Consultancy and its clients.